24 August, 2007

Summer 2007...in pictures

I'm really not the best at taking pictures. I usually forget my camera half the time. If I happen to remember to bring my camera, then I forget to take pictures. Here are some of the few I did take this summer.

Kaiya at the Woodland Park Zoo

Carson at Woodland Park Zoo. He made sure we went to everything and then crossed them off the map. SHOCKER, I know.

Carson and Kaiya's last night in our house. They wanted to sleep together. Little did they know, they would have several more months of sleeping together.
Our family at Temple Square

Carson at swimming lessons. He worked all summer to pass level 4A and finally he passed!

One of Carson's girls giving him a "cool off" during the soccer game.

Kaiya giving her cheesy smile at Carson's soccer game...

and then getting embarrassed when people were looking at her!

Kaiya playing with the girls at the family reunion

Carson at the fair. This was one of the only pictures he looked happy in. I don't think we are really "fair people." After eating our "hoggly fries" {doesn't that just say it all!}, he unenthusiastically rode a few rides. Then he asked to go home!

10 comments:

Erin said...

very cute pics lindsay! did you go to the ML fair?

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! I love that you had to cross everything off the map at the zoo, that is way to cute!

tharker said...

The map is SO Carson! Love it! And is it just me, or does Kaiya look especially grown up in these pictures?!!!!! Where did that little girl go?

Angie said...

oh the map! that was my favorite part of the zoo. i think i just fed his compulsion with that idea. didn't know he would feel the need to find the bathrooms and cross them off the map as well. too funny.

Heather said...

Wow, sounds like a fun fair trip. It's totally understandable though. I mean, you did grow up in the huge metropolis of ML.

tamiearl said...

Thanks for the fun memories with these pictures...especially the zoo! That was a fun weekend with the kids.

melanie said...

Nathan does cheesy all the time. I wish he would get embarrassed with it, it isn't quite as cute on a 5 yr old boy. We missed the zoo this year, maybe next but we'll skip the map.

I'm due Jan 6th, so right behind you I think. When are you due?

Kim said...

I love your kids!! They make me happy!

Jessica said...

Hey Lindsay, I have a box of clothes for you, do you want me to drop them at Heathers?

::lindsay said...

Erin--No, we went to the Benton-Franklin County Fair. Maybe it's because I always went to the ML fair growing up, but I liked the ML fair better. I missed my spaceburger.

Melanie---I'm due Dec. 19th, so I better be having my baby before you!

Jessica---YEA! I'm so excited. I would gladly pick them up at Heather's or wherever else is convenient for you.