08 August, 2007

Pwetty Pwincess Hair


Isn't she adorable! After looking at her crazy, ratty-tatty hair all summer, I finally got Kaiya's hair cut. Her hair was actually past her shoulders, but it just didn't look very nice because it is still so baby-fine. I keep hoping it will thicken up, but it hasn't yet. In the meantime, I decided to get her hair cut into a cute, little bob. I think it is so stinkin' cute and makes her look older. She likes it too and says, "I have pwetty pwincess hair!"

10 comments:

tharker said...

Oh, oh, oh, I love it sooo much! She does look so much older too!

I also love hearing you say "ratty-tatty". You make me smile every day Linds, thank you!

Kim said...

It looks so good!! You're right, it does make her look older! Can't wait to see it next week.

Kim said...

Plus, she's actually smiling for the camera!

Kris said...

What a great haircut! Kaiya is adorable!

Lindsay, I'm Kristen Gourley. I'm in first ward and I met you at Danyelle's Party in June. I saw you at church on Sunday too!

Welcome to Blog World! How fun that you are pregnant and waiting to find out what you are having! Are you guys still moving into first ward?? Are you building an Olin Home??? We can't wait to have you in our ward!

::lindsay said...

Hi Kristen! Welcome to my blog. Yes, we are still moving to first ward. We are just waiting for our foundation to be poured. It doesn't look like we will be in first ward until December though, around the time the baby will be born. We are excited to move and meet everyone!

Heather said...

Love it, it so stinkin cute!!

Angie said...

sooooooo cute. i love it.

Erin said...

she looks just like you when you were a little girl - so cute!

ashleyboice said...

man your kids are just too gorgeouse. (spelling!!)

Jessica said...

I didn't even know you had started one until last night! It was good seeing you there. Can't wait to read the rest of your posts!

Her hair looks SO cute, I have kept Tia's like that for a few years now, I LOVE that style.