11 August, 2007

It's Business Time

This goes out to all married folks out there. [ NOTE: not explicit, but then again, not for the younglings in the room either ]

9 comments:

Kim said...

I'd be lying if I didn't say I can sometimes relate to that...I guess that's what makes it so funny! That's my good chuckle for the night.

Samantha said...

that's hilarious. kyle and i laughed so hard and now kyle won't stop singing "it's business, it's business time."

Jessica said...

That was so funny! I am so glad you decided to start a blog!

tharker said...

2 minutes in Heaven is better than 1 minute in Heaven.

Tru dat!

Tom Earl said...

Hilarious! Keep it up! I got some business to do...

Heather said...

The next verse could be "do I have to take my top off for business"...

tharker said...

Heather, if there was ever a tru dat moment, that was it!!!!!

Shayla said...

That was awesome! Thanks for the laugh. :-)

ashleyboice said...

do you watch flight of the conchords on HBO?? they are so hillarious. Cali and I can't stop singing their songs.