It is 12:30 in the morning. Why in the world am I not sleepy? Sometimes being pregnant totally bites. I have no clue why I have insomnia and I have to go to the bathroom like a bazillion times in the middle of the night. Jared is snoring so freakin' loud that quite frankly, I don't know how I EVER get sleep at night.
Yes, I realize I sound completely whiny.
On a brighter note, I'm really excited for our family reunion this weekend. It should be so much fun. I can't wait for all the games, activities, and good food. I'm even excited for the reunion t-shirts, though I think I may have been ordered a size too small. That's hot, huh!
I'm pumped for the family dance too. I'm sure Angie will put together an awesome playlist. It will be fun to get our groove on. I've got moves that haven't seen the light of day since like 1996!
Anyways, I'll see some of you this weekend at the reunion. Everyone else---Have a great weekend!
6 comments:
I feel your pain! It is 3:50 a.m. here. Why am I at the computer?! Elsie is awake crying, and I'm waiting for her to fall asleep again. Tough love!
I'm excited for the reunion, too, but I'm no where ready yet! It's been a hellish week here, but it will all be good come Friday.
oh linds, i understand the sleepless nights and trips to the bathroom...ugh! and having a snoring husband - ugh...nothing bugs me more!! i like your new layout too...so cute!
nothing good happens after midnight... really?...i always thought just the opposite. huh, maybe it's just me. :)
Thank goodness I've never had to deal with insomnia. I would be UNBEARABLE to be around.
Hope you get some shut-eye soon!
Lindsay, I just found your blog, and it looks like you are an old pro. I love your template. Did your computer savvy husband figure that out or was this offered by blogger?
Post a Comment