[ Starting Now ]
What a fun family reunion! I love to hear from a child's perspective about big activities! Cute picture too!
linds..where are your pics of your weekend? :) sounds like a good time!
The bolleyball sounds like it was the best!
you forgot about the leaping dive off the trampoline when timbaland came on. that was my favorite.
Or your awesome robot dance!!Love you!
Congrats Carson! I bet you loved getting that 2 dollar bill to add to your collection!!!Dirty South: What's up with the pedofile picture????
ya like my 'stauche.
I am going to laugh every single time I see your 'stache Jared. It's so funny!!!!!!!
i loved carson's face when he was both running and dancing. he takes his craft very seriously.
Hey Carson...loved your picture and story about the reunion. You did a great job with your race...just like I knew you would! Love ya...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a fun family reunion! I love to hear from a child's perspective about big activities! Cute picture too!
linds..where are your pics of your weekend? :) sounds like a good time!
The bolleyball sounds like it was the best!
you forgot about the leaping dive off the trampoline when timbaland came on. that was my favorite.
Or your awesome robot dance!!
Love you!
Congrats Carson! I bet you loved getting that 2 dollar bill to add to your collection!!!
Dirty South: What's up with the pedofile picture????
ya like my 'stauche.
I am going to laugh every single time I see your 'stache Jared. It's so funny!!!!!!!
i loved carson's face when he was both running and dancing. he takes his craft very seriously.
Hey Carson...loved your picture and story about the reunion. You did a great job with your race...just like I knew you would! Love ya...
Post a Comment