16 April, 2013

Kaiya, Age 8



1. What is your favorite color?
Teal

2. What is your favorite toy?
My favorite toy is the Xbox

3. What is your favorite fruit?
Cantalope

4. What is your favorite movie?
Diary of a Wimpy Kid:  Dog Days

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Mac & Cheese

6. What is your favorite outfit?
My baptism dress

7. What is your favorite game?
Chicken....no, instead of chicken, it's Minecraft

8. What is your favorite snack?
Goldfish blasted flavor

9. What is your favorite animal?
A dog...a German Shepherd

10. What is your favorite song?
We Are Never Getting Back Together and I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift

11. What is your favorite book?
Little House in the Big Woods

12. Who is your best friend?
Emma, Sidney, Emily and Sienna

13. What is your favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
I don't know, I never really go outside  {Seriously? yes you do!}

15. What is your favorite drink?
Fanta

16. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas....no, I mean my Birthday!

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
My blanket

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Cottage Cheese and Oranges

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
Panda Express

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A doctor

2 comments:

Angie said...

why don't u let Kaiya go outside? haha

What a sweet girl. Love her.

tharker said...

Um...I kind of love that she considers her birthday a holiday!!

Love, love that Kaiya girl.