I received a great email from a close family friend that i thought I'd share:
"Today, as much as you're thinking of your mom, I just KNOW that she's definitely thinking of YOU all – even more than she normally does (which I'm certain is full-time for her as well).
I'm a firm believer in the actual presence of those who love us, even if we don't "see" them.
So I can't help but believe that this is a special day for her, one
where she is very likely closer to you than normal, and one where she's
probably counting as greatest of her blessings these things:
1. She has been blessed with incredible children who are wonderful, wonderful adults.
2. That her children have such love for each other and are there for each other.
3. That she has beautiful, incredible grandchildren, and those grand kids love their cousins like they do.
4. That each of her children has the natural "Tami Earl humor genes"
(that's what I'd call it!) - and "magnify" that gift! (much to
our enjoyment!!!)
I hope particularly today you're able to feel how near she is to you. I'm certain she couldn't be more proud of each of you."
Thanks Janice!
3 comments:
I miss your momma. love ya, daishan
Oh wow. What a wonderful letter to receive today. And so, so, true. Thinking of you all today...
It was such a sweet email! Janice has been so amazing and has been such a support over the years. :)
Post a Comment