This year we went the night before school started, after the back-to-school night. Here we are with our birthday balloons:
We ran into some friends at Red Robin and then Kaiya's first grade teacher. Kaiya was acting pretty tentative at the back-to-school night so it was a real blessing to run into her teacher at Red Robin. She even went out of her way to talk to Kaiya for a few minutes. Love Kaiya's teacher!!!
Here's Kaiya and I--the 2 birthday girls. This one is taken on my actual birthday.
For my birthday, some friends had taken me out to breakfast in the morning, and another one took me out to lunch. I felt really loved.
Here is Miss Kaiya opening her big birthday present:
Snuck a picture of Chloe because I just love that girl!
What could it be?
Surprise! It's another present in the box...
And another...
Could it possibly be?!
A new pink DSi!!!
She has been asking for one for a couple of years. She told us this year to not worry. She would just ask Santa because she knew they were expensive. The look on her face when she saw the DS was just priceless. She said it was her very best birthday ever!
I love that girl. She's just too cute!


3 comments:
I love me some Kaiya.
I want a pink DS!
I love that girl!
Post a Comment