Okay, I've got to get better about my blogging.
We went to Seattle around mid-August for one of Carson's soccer tournaments. It was so much fun. So much, in fact, that I forgot to take any soccer pictures. Hmm...Oh well.
We also had the opportunity to stay with our good friends, the Dicksons. They awhile ago to Tacoma, so it was nice to see them and catch up.
In addition, we got to visit my Grandma in the nursing home. She's not doing so well right now, so I was extremely happy to be able to see her and have the children visit her as well. Hopefully we lifted her spirits a bit.
Here's some pics of us enjoying that beautiful Puget Sound weather:


1 comment:
I'm so glad you were able to go see your Grandma, I'm sure she loved every minute of the visit.
I love the picture of you all in front of the water!!
Post a Comment