Carson recently participated in the Spring Wax Museum for his classroom. He decided to be Ludwig Van Beethoven.
Now I gotta admit...he looked AMAZING. It's no thanks to me though, unless you count my mooching-off-others skills. Thanks to the fabulous Kim Myers, who had made her son, Brady, a fantastic Thomas Jefferson costume a few years ago, Carson definitely looked the part of Beethoven. He even received an "Academy Award" for Best Costume!
Carson had worked on a German accent for his part, but he must have gotten nervous that day, because the whole accent was gone, except for little words here and there. Oh well.
He did fantastic though. It's amazing how much work these kids accomplish. I am so impressed with the thorough job each and every one of them do.
Here's a video of his monologue:
P.S. Did anyone else find his "final quote" really funny?! Cuz I sure did!

4 comments:
the spiritual and the sensual? really carson? hahaha. I loved his random accent on words. so cute!
His costume? The BEST!
His last quote? Even better.
Yes, his costume definitely is amazing! And that wig? So perfect!!
That last quote is SO funny! Nice job, Carson!
He totally should've done the German accent the whole time. He rocked it!
Post a Comment