Well, not so much. I was like seriously one of 50 moms at the field trip. That was okay though. It was a gorgeous day, it was super fun to talk to all the other ladies there and of course, I loved spending the morning with Kaiya. She is such a sweetie.
Here's some pics of the day:
Getting ready to go on the bus--
Every kid was assigned a buddy at the pumpkin patch. Here's Kaiya and her buddy:
Ready to eat her snack:

They got to go on a hay ride to pick out their pumpkins. When she saw the small white pumpkin it was love at first sight. There she is with her prized pumpkin:

And again:

Kaiya and her buddy:
Playing on the hay bales:
Oh and here's a little fun FYI for you all---
The petting zoo there had a zebra and a wallaroo! I mean, come on...that's like standard petting zoo fare right?! Seriously though, that cracked me up. How many kids across the nation will get to say that they went to the petting zoo at their little local mom-n-pop pumpkin patch and got to pet pigs, goats, a zebra, and a wallaroo!
It was a really fun day. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go. She had a fantastic time!
6 comments:
a.) So glad she had such a fun time!
b.) LOVE the white pumpkin!
c.) How dang cute is her coat?!!
She is so beautiful. Seriously, I predict many a boy falling for that face.
Love your pumpkin Kaiya!
There is something so magical about the fall pumpkin patch. I didn't know they had a zebra there, and I don't think I even know what a walaroo is! We'll have to go take the kids to check it out. Glad you were able to go. Kaiya looks like she is having a great time with her school buddies!
Fun day!! I love white pumpkins. :)
I'm catching up on blogs and I loved the Kaiya bus debacle. I felt so bad for both of you but it was so entertaining and inspiring. You're doing a great job, Lindsay. Keep it up!
So fun but I don't even know what a Wallaroo is.
Post a Comment