After much deliberation on Kaiya's part, she decided she wanted a "Pink" party. She's always loved the book, "Pinkalicious", so we turned the party into a "Pinkalicious" Birthday Party.
Here's the Birthday Girl all dressed up in Pink:
Here she is posing by her Pinkalicious Poster {It was for one of the games}:

We asked all the friends she invited to come dressed in pink. Aren't they so cute!
First we played a few games to get the party rollin'. We played "Pin the Cupcake on Pinkalicious", which was tons of fun. Then I had the girls guess how many pink jellybeans were in this little apothecary jar I had. After that, we went outside where we proceeded to play the "Colors" game, where we used just different shades of pink. Finally we played "Pink Rover" which is really just "Red Rover".
Jared thought my last two games were going to be pretty lame. I didn't care so much. They were easy games that required no prep work. My kind of party game. Anyways, both those games ended up being so funny to watch. Little girls are so cute and hilarious.
Here the girls are, ready to play the "Colors" game:
After games we came inside to eat cake. Instead of making a cake this year, I decided to make cupcakes, just like the ones in the book. Here they are:
Kaiya loved that they looked exactly like the book's cupcakes. Here's Kaiya holding her Pinkalicious Cupcakes:
Kaiya blowing out her birthday candle on the cupcake:
After cake, Kaiya opened her presents. Here are the girls making funny faces:
After presents were finished, it was time for the kids to go. When everyone was gone, Kaiya said, "Thank you for my party. I had so much fun."
Hooray!
Party Finished--Check!
One Happy Birthday Girl--Check!
What more could I ask for?!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kaiya! Looks like she had such a fun pink party!
That party was her from top to bottom which is exactly as parties should be.
Happy Birthday Kaiya! We love you!
Awesome party! Awesome mom!! Kaiya is more than pretty in pink!!!
Karen's right, this party is just so Kaiya. I love it all!!
Those cupcakes are cute!! Did you save me one? :)
Glad she loved her party.
Such a great party! and so perfect for Kaiya.
I just love that girl.
Post a Comment