Yeah, so this is what happens when I turn my back for just a minute:
I left a big chunk of cheese on the counter and went to do something. When I came back she apparently ate tons of cheese and rubbed some all over the appliances and then left a little cheese remnant. What is she? A rat?!
I've been known to take a bite or two from the chunk of cheese as well. But I don't usually draw on the oven! I guess I'm a step above a 2 1/2 year old!
3 comments:
I've been known to take a bite or two from the chunk of cheese as well. But I don't usually draw on the oven! I guess I'm a step above a 2 1/2 year old!
Jake used to eat huge chunks out of the cheese also. Crazy.
The cheese art on your oven door is just lovely. Funny girl!
Ha,ha. Seriously funny, but not fun to clean up I'm sure. You have a little mouse in your house!
Post a Comment