22 December, 2009

Two

My baby turned two!

For Chloe's birthday, our family celebrated by going to Red Robin for lunch. Then we came home and had some birthday cake. She didn't know what was going on too much, but ate her entire spaghetti meal at RR, loved her balloon, and then loved coming home and having her birthday cake. It took her forever to blow out the candles, but she did it!

Happy Birthday Chloe!!!











Here she is all tuckered out from her Birthday Weekend....




Current Chloe-isms:

Starting to talk more---really starting to say two-word sentences.
Loves family slumber parties
Loves to play with baby dolls
Always gives cheesy smiles, hugs and kisses.
Loves to just walk/wander around and explore all day.
Loves "Brown Bear" and "Boom Boom".
Loves to EAT
Loves to do turns and dance and do "Da-da-dada..."
Always steals my kitchen towels for blankets.
Loves her coat and her shoes
Loves her toothbrush
Still loves to point to her eyes or poke our eyes
Loves to go through my makeup drawer.
Is a total pig-pen when she eats, putting food in her hair, all over her face and on the floor.
Wants to do everything Kaiya and Carson do

8 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! Very cute cake!

tharker said...

I can't believe she's two! Really, wasn't she just born?

I love that Chlo-Bo!

Angie said...

oh chlo-bo!
can't blieve she is two already...man that girl cracks me up...and that smile, that smile melts my heart

Sarah said...

Cute girl, her little face just makes me smile! Can't believe she's 2!

PRP said...

Happy birthday Chloe! We love you here at our house. You crack us up! She's a doll.

Kim said...

So glad to get some Chloe time this weekend. She is such a sweet and funny girl!

Julie said...

I love that smile and those cheeks. I just want to give them a big squeeze everytime! but I won't because I don't want to tramatize her :)

Julie said...

ps LOVE the cake! I think I will hire you to do all of my birhtday cakes!