Ever since I've had a little girl, I couldn't wait for the time that we'd be able to have a mother-daughter date to go to the Nutcracker. This year I finally felt like she was old enough to go and sit through both the first and second acts. We invited my mom to come with us and it became a 3-generation date.
Kaiya LOVED the Nutcracker. She was just the sweetest. She kept saying, "Thank you for taking me. I'm having a really great time. I love spending time with you, Mommy!"
3 comments:
I'm so glad she loved it!! I love mommy/daughter dates to The Nutcracker, and was a little bummed that Hannah and I missed out this year.
Kaiya is so cute. I love that she had such a good time and told you how much she was loving it. There's something magical about going to the Nutcracker.
Her face says it all. She looks so excited! So glad she loved it and had a magical time with her mom. You're the best Lindsey!
Post a Comment