:: Got stopped in the hall today for not wearing a badge and how I needed to get to class. Then they realized I was not a student. Ha!
:: Was reminded today how kids can totally be so mean to other kids. While one of the students {who's a little on the different side} left the room, the other students proceeded to try to hide his bag so he wouldn't be able to find it---that is, until I confiscated it.
::Was reminded that teen years there is such pressure to appear "cool" to others, as a student {who would be considered dorky by his peers} was bragging how he could get into a bar and not get carded, while the other kids in the class were giving looks like, "Yeah, right, dude. Who ya trying to kid?!"
::Was told by a girl today how in her Early Childhood Education class there are 16 pregnant girls in it and how one girl's water just broke and got it on her {the girl I was talking to} pants, so she had to change. EEWWW!!!!
5 comments:
How happy am I to be out of high school...!
Water breaking in school? WOW! The funny thing is there was not one single girl in my senior class who was pregnant, I don't think I knew a girl in any grade while I was in high school who was pregnant. My how times have changed.
I was talking to Kalie (Diana's niece) the other day and she was telling about how she walked in the bathroom at school and some girl was piercing her nose (like the way a bull wears a ring). She also talked about some "girl fight" she saw wear one girl pulled on the other girl's hoop earring and it pulled through her ear lobe. Wow, high school sounds fun! I think it's gotten worse!
Once again, I'm so happy to be an adult.
Yeah, good times.
Remind me to never go to the high school with you... we'd totally look like two girls trying to skip class.
Post a Comment