::Favorite Words::
uh-oh
NO! NO!
Boo {bup-bup}
Kaiya {ca-ca}
Carson {ca-cee}
Whoa!
swimsuit {si-soo}
Jesus
cheese
ball
owned {own}
yuck {ick}
shoe {soo}
hot
car
Mama
bye-bye
night-night {nigh-nigh}
owie
::Loves::
her family
to give her family kisses
her big blanket
her care bear
food
whatever anyone else is eating
swimming
::Hates::
nursery
being told no
having her hair fixed/rubberbands & clips in the hair
10 comments:
She is so cute!
I wish she could understand how great it is to have hair long enough for you to put in rubberbands!
Gotta love the nursery transition. We get so excited for it...and they don't.
She did okay in nursery on sunday. At least she only cried for about 10 minutes vs others I have seen that go the whole 2 hours sometimes!
Hmmmm....sounds familiar! It's gonna be fun getting these little ones together at the reunion!!! We're excited to see you all!
So cute! Reed has gotten quite good at yelling NO! It's so hard not to laugh. I missed an 18 month post, so I plan on a 19 month post too.
I do love that look that takes over Chloe's cute little face when she sees me eating crackers or...whatever... at swim lessons. I love her love of food!
She's growing way too fast.
She is so adorable. I love how much personality is packed into her teeny tiny body. And a girl who loves food as much as Chloe will always have a spot at my table!
I love nursery! lol, I hope my Kaeden goes to nursery fine next month...
Chloe is so cute.. I love those chicks and love your first picture such a sweet little girl!
Yeah, she is pretty much adorable. Especially in her swim suit with the little skirt on it!!
She's so cute! If we ever run into you guys I want to hear her say all those cute words! Katie has a month and a half until nursery. She went about a month ago when we were subbing in there and she loved it, hopefully she still will when it's her time to go!
SUCH a cutie! with such a personality!
Post a Comment