Mother's Day Thoughts:
I'm so grateful to be a mother.
I'm so grateful to have three wonderful children. I love them dearly and couldn't imagine my life without them. I love Carson's determination, Kaiya's sweetness, and Chloe's spunk {among other things, of course}. I always think to myself, "How did I get so lucky?"
I'm so grateful for Jared. He's the best husband and father ever. He's the type of husband who totally helps out with whatever is needed. Not to mention he's a fantastic Dad. I love that he's equally comfortable talking about sports and "boy stuff" with Carson and playing Barbies and Dollhouse with the girls.
I love my Mother's Day Book I get each year. It's the thing I look forward to the most. I love the fact that when my children are all grown up, I'll be able to look back on all these books.
And how much do I love that they cleaned the house for me! Talk about exactly what I wanted!
I'm grateful for the wonderful day at church. I loved the talk by our Bishop today and was certainly something I needed to hear. Sometimes Mother's Day gives me a heavy heart and it's nice to get a reminder that I'm not the only one out there with "stuff." I'm also grateful for the great talk in Relief Society and yummy dessert, not to mention all the people who worked so hard to make that wonderful day happen.
I'm grateful for a wonderful Mother-in-law, who is no longer with us, but is greatly missed. She was loved by everyone who knew her, but most of all by her children. She was a fabulous example of a mother. There are so many things I learned from her and so many things I hope to do as well as she did.
I'm grateful for all the women in my life. Trust me, you are all wonderful, fabulous women and appreciate all your examples. Thank you so much and thank you for letting me be a part of your lives!
6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! You are such a great mother!
I'm so glad you had a great day. And a clean house to boot! You totally scored!!
You are such a great mom. It shows in your sweet children!
That is awesome you were the recipient of a clean house, that is a great gift! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day - you are a great mom! I loved our Bishop's talk too. I think it was what a lot of us needed to hear. I loved his comment about going to Walmart at night and seeing all the dazed men walking around. Too funny.
That was a neat post. I'm glad you had a nice day and were able to reflect on all these things you are grateful for. Yes, you are a great mom!
cleaned the house...what a perfect gift!
Lindsay you are a fantastic mom, someone I have watched and learned so much from...I hope I am following in your footsteps.
Happy Mother's Day! I never cease to be impressed by you!
Post a Comment