We had a great Easter weekend!
Thursday: Family came over and I made a yummy meal. Menu items included:
Chicken Costoletta, garlic mashed potatoes, spinach strawberry salad, and homemade breadsticks. Mmm...I'm drooling just thinking about it.
Elsie and Kaiya are playing together now and it's so cute. I think Kaiya loves having someone younger who she can dress up
{and boss around}.
Friday: We went to ML and went to dinner at Inca.
{A fun family weekend is not complete without going somewhere fun to eat. We all are foodies.} Later that evening, everyone except me
{I'm an old lady these days and went to bed all early.} watched home videos. Yeah, apparently I got to be quite the chubby girl after I got married because my face was huge!!! You know you aren't looking good when your husband is trying to defend you and is like, "I think she was pregnant then." and you were not!
Saturday: The day included an Easter Egg Hunt and ham dinner.

Here's all the kids ready for the big hunt...

Chloe all ready to find eggs. She didn't really have a clue what was going on, but was a fan of the 2 eggs she found.

Carson takes his egg hunts very seriously and is ultra-competitive, so he wasn't too happy that his mom wanted him to stop and smile for the camera.

Sweet Kaiya having a blast finding all the eggs. She ended up getting quite the haul. She may be the kid who ended up getting the most because she was quietly picking up eggs the entire time, whereas we made some of the older kids stop after awhile to let the younger ones find some. This may actually be one of the times where being quiet paid off!

Me with my cute kids! Chloe was quite the candy addict. All weekend long she was crying if she didn't have a piece of candy in her mouth.

My kids in their new Easter clothes! Chloe looks ticked---probably because she isn't sucking on some sort of candy.

Our whole family together.

At my parents' house having yet another Easter Egg Hunt! This one had money in the eggs so they were stoked!

Chloe freaking out when we FINALLY cut her off the candy....The party's over......
13 comments:
Wow, Chloe! I love their outfits, so springy and fresh.
That picture of you with the kids is awesome. You are so beautiful! (The kids are bad either...)
And Chloe, man I love that girl!
You guys got some cute pictures! And, you, my friend, are looking very cute in all the pictures I've seen of you from the weekend. No more "fat face"!! he he he.
I should've taken a picture of Elsie's fit before church. It looked very similar to Chloe's. Too bad the party had to end!
You DO look gorgeous in that picture. Wow!
I'm laughing at your little one. She's so, so adorable and the crying just adds to her cuteness.(I'm sure you felt a little differently)
Fun weekend!
Looks like you had a great weekend with family and food. That picture of Carson is so boy. It sounds like something Tyler would do too. Chloe's tantrum face. Hilarious.
Ai love all of the pictures, but I LOVE the one of Chloe at the very end!! Priceless!!
Um, hi model Lindsay! You look so gorgeous!!! I love both pictures with you in them.
I always love your Easter commentary. I think there was a picture of Carson being annoyed that you made him take a break for a picture in last year's Easter run-down too. I LOVE that kid!
The kids all look so cute in their Easter outfits. And look who took my advice and got those cute coral earrings at Target? Very cute!!
LOVE the picture of Chloe on candy detox!
Chloe has company when it comes to candy addiction. We had to move where we had the Easter candy. Reed would take my finger, lead me to the cupboard and scream until I gave him a piece of candy. Any candy.
Looks like a great weekend. Don't they always go too fast?
i love carson's annoyed look. brilliant! and I expect to see chloe on an episode of intervention for that candy habit anytime now...hahha
very cute pics linds...looks like a great easter weekend!
Fun! I love that, of coarse, Tom is in his pj's in that picture. Ha. Chloe is getting so big. And all three of them are darling. They looked great in their easter clothes! We had a similar outburst with Makenna and her candy Sunday night!
Hello
Picture are great. Lori and I were sad that our kids couldn't participate with your CLAN over the Easter Weekend. Lori was gone with the stake leadership of the YW and I had committed to the ward egg hunt and breakfast already. It was good to see everyone at the dinner at INCA.
We were hoping to see everyone come over and check out the new house but I understand "busy". Check you the next time.
Uncle Pat
Such cuties!
LOVE that last picture of Chloe...
Post a Comment