22 March, 2009

A Wicked Good Time

I am crazy tired right now.

I got home last night from my fabulous weekend away with friends.

{Finding a "pee place."}


{At the Cheesecake Factory, enjoying avocado egg rolls.}
This weekend included going to Ikea, shopping, eating at the Cheesecake factory, talking in the hotel room until 2 AM, more shopping, and then we went to see:



I had really high expectations going into this because everyone and their dog has said how amazing it is. It did not disappoint. I LOVED it. Seriously. Everything about it.

{During intermission}

I love getting the opportunity to go away with girlfriends every now and then. It's so fun to just relax, have fun, be silly and goofy, and laugh, laugh, laugh!!!

The best part was when I got home. I was dog tired and it was such a nice surprise to see the house immaculately clean. Jared and the kids surprised me by cleaning it top to bottom. Yea!

17 comments:

AOlson said...

Sounds like you all had a GREAT time:)

Amy said...

How fun! I'm jealous! Glad you had a great time!

PRP said...

Ah, the pee place. I'm still having nightmares about it....

Such a great weekend, top to bottom. Can't wait to do it again!

Sarah said...

That is so awesome you were able to come home to a really clean house. Good job on that one Jared!

It was so fun seeing you guys there! It was an amazing show.

Angie said...

knew you would love it!

Nancie said...

It was super wasn't it!
Glad to see all you gals too. Fun times!

Kim said...

I am dying to see that play! So glad you a wonderful weekend away with the girls.

Kris said...

Looks like it was fun. How nice to come home to a nice clean house.

Erin said...

wow how fun!!! i would love a weekend like that!!

tharker said...

It was so totally wicked!!!! (said in a really annoying valley girl voice ;)

Yeah, that pee place was NASTY...Karen and Heather were brave girls indeed!

I had such a great time. Can't wait for the next road trip...whenever that will be :)

Heather said...

um, thanks for posting the sick-nast picture. it was a great time.

Two bunheads said...

So where did you guys go? Seattle? I am reading 'Wicked' right now, slowly (and 5 other books). I would have loved to see it. Glad you had such a great weekend. I want a girls weekend now....

Lisa said...

I'm glad you were able to have such a fun girls weekend- with no puking this time!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

When I went to Wicked in London I did not know the story, nor the Wizard of Oz story either. I was going to leave at intermission except Connie wouldn't and I had paid alot of money, so I stayed. What a cool story. Loved it in the end. Doug

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love live performances, I've heard from several people that this is a fantastic show.
So are those girls venturing into a bathroom or behind a tree?

Glad you enjoyed your weekend away.

stylist to the stars said...

I bet it was a good time for-the-girl-who didn't have to do anything wickedly hard like Karen and I.

Brooklet said...

Ahh, girls trip- priceless! glad you had a wicked good time! (have you got the loathing song out of your head yet??)