Carson, Jared, and I talking after Carson got back from Scouts... {All month they've been talking about careers and they just went to the courthouse and had a mock trial.}
Mom: "So do you want to be a lawyer when you grow up?"
Carson: "Hmm...maybe."
Mom: "What else do you want to do?"
Carson: "Maybe an engineer....or builder of Legos."
Mom: "How about a doctor or dentist?"
Carson: "No!!!! Dentists have to smell bad breath all day. I don't want to be a doctor either! I don't want to touch people's weenies!!!"
Mom: "Huh?"
Carson: "Yeah, I don't want to touch infected weenies!!!!" {Eww!! What doctor have you been to the last 8 years, Carson?!}
Kaiya, having a case of "Jan Brady" Syndrome after Carson got to eat on the "You are Special" Plate....
{This isn't funny....pretty bratty really, but I still wanted to make sure I wrote it down, because it's just so Kaiya and someday I want to tell her the things she would say when she was a little girl and being contrary.}
Kaiya: "But I want to eat on the special plate!"
Jared: "Well how about I make you a special princess plate?" {He proceeds to write "Special Princess" on tape and then sticks it on the light pink plate.}
Kaiya: "But it doesn't say "Special Princess Plate!"
Jared: "Ugh...Alright..." {He proceeds to write "Plate" on the tape as well.}
Jared: "Okay. There we go."
Kaiya: "But I didn't want the light pink plate. I wanted the bright pink plate instead."
Jared: "Fine. Whatever." {He moves the tape to the bright pink plate. I'm just sitting there, thinking, "Oh, brother."}
Kaiya: "But I want to be special too!"
Jared: "You are special sweetie."
Kaiya: ''But I want to be more special...." {And that's the end of that because even Jared has his limits....}
Chloe all day, every day...
Chloe: "dabaldabado gedba labadoba"
{Cheesy grin}
12 comments:
So dang hilarious! LOL
So funny! The "infected weenies" had me laughing out loud!
Seriously, what kind of a doctor HAS Carson been seeing? That is hilarious!!!
Oh, Kaiya. She is definitely a princess! Silly girl.
And I could listen to Chloe's babbling all day long. She was cracking me up the other morning with all her jibberish.
I love your kids, Linds!
This was GREAT!! Carson cracks me up! Myabe consider switching docs, huh?;)
what doctor do you take your kids to? :)
Oh Kaiya!
He he he! I love your kids so much.
I love these type of posts! I'm crackin up.
That was hilarious. I was laughing out loud at the infected weenies....so funny!
After listening to Chloe's babbling yesterday, I think I'm even more smitten with her!!!
Keep the quotes coming - they are priceless! I have to admit, we gave up on Lost. We just couldn't do it. The story lines were all over the place. We just got to the point where we didn't care what happened anymore. It makes me sad and hearing that it got better makes me even sadder. We'll have to get the Reader's Digest version some time.
I didn't know Kaiya talked that much! Maybe only when it is something really important...like making sure she is the most special person in the room. Too cute. I wish I could have heard it.
That is too funny!
Post a Comment