Name: Chloe
Nicknames: "Chlo-Bo" or "Badger" or "Tai-Po" {Carson is always the giver of the nicknames}
Favorite Words: "What's that?" and "Cracker"
Current Tricks: Cheesy Smile--to get her way or get away with something, Mean Scowl---She still thinks it's funny, Blowing Kisses---She knows it's sweet.
Hobbies: Eating, Walking around all day, Eating, Getting into Mischief, Eating, Trying to give me a heart attack by leaning over the stairs, Eating, Pulling her hair clips and rubber bands out so she either has a mohawk or koala ears, Eating......
15 comments:
she is so adorable...hmmmm
She is a doll! I love messy face baby pictures. So cute.
Her talents include one of my favorite things. Eating all the time. She's so cute and this picture is awesome.
That girl does love herself some food! Right after my own heart Chloe!
She's full of spunk. I love that about her.
She is so dang cute!! Love her crazy hair when she pulls out her ponys. Does it drive you crazy?
That picture is the best! She's so cute and getting to have quite the personality. Can't wait to see her in a few weeks.
I feel the EXACT same way about food.
She's so adorable.
Lil' girl can eat! That a girl, Chloe!!
She was scaring me with those stairs this morning too. Hopefully, she's not a little daredevil!
She looks just like I do after eating dinner. Ha!
What fun to have such a smiley little companion to keep you company throughout the day. I just love her cute little face.
So... she likes to... eat? What a doll!
love the pic and boy i can see you in her - love the hair too!
love love LOVE her!
Check out that Rockin' hair!
Love the smile so much.
She is soooo sweet. You just have to love her!
Post a Comment