26 February, 2009

And So It Begins....

Kaiya's just discovered that her little sister makes the best doll to dress up.

Apparently Kaiya likes those in her entourage to be "fancy" {her words, not mine.}

16 comments:

dandee said...

Oh, I love it! Many happy dress up days to come!

Megan said...

so cute, at least chloe is a sister in a dress, not a brother

Amy J. said...

I can't belive that Snow White actually looks like it fits! It made me laugh cause the first thing I thought was "She's so tiny she looks like a dwarf instead of Snow White!"

Kim said...

We used to dress up Mitch!

Erin said...

adorable! how fun! cole is ALWAYS wearing jade's princess dresses....what good sports they are at this age! chloe is getting so big!

Sara said...

So sweet to see the two girls playing together. I can't wait for my little girl to come so I can play dress up with her.

Ben and Alissa said...

So cute! I just love that second picture! Kaiya looks so happy and Chloe is adorable!

Lisa Christine said...

A real live doll! It doesn't get better than that!

Amy said...

So cute! I love it! That is one of my favorite parts of having 2 girls.

Angie said...

oh I love playing dress up...and yes, poor mitch was totally mine and kimmy's doll growing up.

Lisa said...

So cute. This is what I think will be so fun about having 2 girls close together in age. Playmates!

tharker said...

I love the Chloe is old enough for Kaiya to dress up! I bet Kaiya is in sister heaven!!

Marilyn said...

That is so darn cute, I miss those days of constant dress up. Enjoy them while you can!

Andre said...

That is too cute! It's so fun when they play together!

PRP said...

The look on Kaiya's face in the first picture is perfection. She couldn't be more thrilled!

And Sienna says "fancy" to everything. I love it!

Sarah said...

That is beyond cute! How fun for these sisters to be playing together already.