OK, your Christmas postcard arrived today. You guys are awesome! And you win creativity of the year award. I was looking at it and all the sudden I realized that those were your kids faces on the angels. And I totally loved seeing Chloe's cute, cheesy smile. And then I was reading the back and had a delayed reaction as I looked at the two angels and saw Lindsay and Jared smiling back at me. I can't wait to show Donald. He saw this earlier...but that was before we realized just who these angels were...
Love it! (so much better than my ultra generic one.....keep an eye on your mailbox)
Hilarious! My girls have some sweet moves but Kaiya's hands on the hips thing is by far my favorite. Thank you so much for entertaining them today. You're the best!
9 comments:
I'm thinking I can guess what Hannah listens to A LOT!
That was adorable!!
OK, your Christmas postcard arrived today. You guys are awesome! And you win creativity of the year award. I was looking at it and all the sudden I realized that those were your kids faces on the angels. And I totally loved seeing Chloe's cute, cheesy smile. And then I was reading the back and had a delayed reaction as I looked at the two angels and saw Lindsay and Jared smiling back at me. I can't wait to show Donald. He saw this earlier...but that was before we realized just who these angels were...
Love it! (so much better than my ultra generic one.....keep an eye on your mailbox)
Hilarious! My girls have some sweet moves but Kaiya's hands on the hips thing is by far my favorite. Thank you so much for entertaining them today. You're the best!
Hilarious! Kaiya has some skills. And I love how Hannah know EVERY SINGLE WORD.
that was awesome! I liked how Sienna was just along for the dance!
Love the video. I had a big grin the whole time I was watching it. Those girls were totally into it, and you don't always get to see that from kaiya!
Second, got your postcard today. Seriously, I was dying. Where do these ideas come from?! I look forward to them every year.
They were darling. Wish we were closer.
So CUTE! Holy cow, Hannah has got some MOVES!
Love it! I remember when I did stuff like that when I was little but never in front of any adult
Post a Comment