It's so funny to me to read your posts about Chloe and to see your pics because it is so similar to things around here. We have the exact same walker and have a similar video of Makenzie walking with it- only Kenz doesn't bend her knees. So cute.
I had Morgan sitting on my lap watching the video clips with me and he kept saying "baby, baby". He thought Chloe was pretty entertaining. She is a doll. Your house must be a fun place right now!
She is seriously CUTE!!!! I love when babies are using a walker, and then they get to a wall or the couch or something, and then they are just kinda stuck.
13 comments:
Those were so cute. I can't believe that it didn't get away from her on the tile :)
She's doing so good. I'm impressed. Love the cute smile too.
how did she get that big so fast! i swear she was just born.
Was that a second position plie that she did near the beginning of the first video? :) Your baby is getting so big! I love the two front teeth.
Freak! She is adorable! That smile is going to rule the world some day.
I'm very impressed with the walking. She is so cute! Oh, and those teeth...I can't get enough of those.
It's so funny to me to read your posts about Chloe and to see your pics because it is so similar to things around here.
We have the exact same walker and have a similar video of Makenzie walking with it- only Kenz doesn't bend her knees.
So cute.
Someone needs to teach that kid reverse! What a cutie.
I love that she tilts her head to one side and then gives that big ol' grin. You can see how happy she is with her new tricks!
And I too LOVE those teeth.
I had Morgan sitting on my lap watching the video clips with me and he kept saying "baby, baby". He thought Chloe was pretty entertaining. She is a doll. Your house must be a fun place right now!
with those teeth she kind of looks like a "little". sooo cute.
She is seriously CUTE!!!! I love when babies are using a walker, and then they get to a wall or the couch or something, and then they are just kinda stuck.
Very cute, I love the pretty outfit she is wearing.
Post a Comment