For those who are curious, here are the answers to the quiz:
1. $2,800
2. Playazball, Soopafresh, That's what she said, Rainbows and unicorns
3. babysitter, tutor, hostess, waitress, receptionist, telemarketer, shoe salesperson
4. NICKELBACK
5. DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS / POKEMON
6. KENNETH
7. LOW FAT BAKED POTATO SOUP / FUNERAL POTATOES
8. MENTOS
9. PINK PIG
10. VAMPIRE / DRACULA
11. DAVID
12. 166
13. TECH SUPPORT
14. Baskin & Robbins Chocolate fudge, Breyers Banana Bonanza, Breyers Triple Chocolate, Breyers Vanilla ice cream, Blue Bunny Take 5, Moose tracks, Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream
15. TOM BRADY
16. THE BROWN FRESCA
17. SKECHERS
18. WHAM - WAKE ME UP (BEFORE YOU GO GO)
19. MUSIC
20. YALE
BONUS QUESTION: 10
We had 2 people answer all the questions correctly. They were Heather and Nicole. They both were only one number away from the correct answer on the bonus question. Therefore, the winner was determined by a random drawing.
The winner and lucky recipient of the $25 Target gift card is....
Heather B!
I'll be dropping your card off ASAP.
I'll be dropping your card off ASAP.
Thanks for all those who participated...Don't fret--there's always next blog-a-versary!
5 comments:
Dangit, I totally mixed up the Mentos and the Chocolate truffles! Oh well. It was fun anyway!
Congrats Heather!!!
Way to go HEATHER.
YAY! I'm so excited! I can't believe I actually WON!
Congratulations Heather!
Congrats to Heather!!!
Post a Comment