When Chloe woke up for her usual 3 AM feeding, for some reason I couldn't fall back asleep. I just tossed and turned for the next 2 hours! I'm such a freak show though. At about 3:45 AM I just started stressing big time about not being able to fall asleep. Does anyone else do that? I kept thinking to myself, "Great. I can't fall asleep. I'm going to be so tired in the morning." Then 15 minutes later I would look at the clock and think, "Ugh! Now it's 4 AM. I won't be able to get all the things done that I need to if I'm really tired. I'm going to be so grouchy." This went on until 5 AM when I finally decided to be productive and I exercised for the first time in 3 months. Then to celebrate getting back on the exercise train I had about 3 lemon bars.
Now it's 6:30 AM and I've checked my email, surfed the net a bit, checked my blogs {which by the way, Heather, still waiting to hear about the life-changing purchase.}, and guess what...All three kids are waking up....and I'm starting to feel really tired. See? This is why I was all stressed at 3 in the morning...
14 comments:
Your sarcasm is so funny. I love reading your entries because they are so (probably unintentionally) hilarious.
Oh man I hate that! I am sorry for you. Way to go exercising! I did the same thing...only afterwards I had an entire handful of Oreos. I think there must be something about exercising and wanting to eat a lot...that's why I don't do it :0 I hope you get a nap later today (yeah right - mom's don't get naps)
Not being able to sleep is the pits! I have trouble shutting my mind off so I can relax and catch some zzzzz's. Here's to a better night's sleep tonight!
This is so funny. I do the same thing, especially when I have a lot on my mind. I too get stressed when I can't sleep, and then I just keep looking forward to nap time. I hope you catch up some sleep later this week!
I do the same thing when I can't sleep. It is awful!
Hopefully, you get a GOOD nap today!
oh I am the Queen of this type of behavior! -n
it's up. and do you have any lemon bars left??
It happpens to me often... I have found that if I go take a hot bath for about 30 minutes I'll fall right to sleep afterwards. I hope your day is going well and you found a way to sneak in a nap!
Lindsay that's the worst!
I lay there thinking and stressing about what time Reed is going to wake up. It's so annoying because he slept through the night forever and now that he's teething, I give in to his middle of the night cries (screams). Why do I do it? So I definitely feel your pain. Fun to see you today.
That'sthe worst. It has happened to me all the time since we've had elsie. At least I can take an ambien!
I totally hate that too. I also hate it when it takes forever to fall asleep, when finally sleeping it feels like you aren't. Does that make since? Then when you look at the clock several hours have past! ERRR! That makes me so mad!
To funny
That drives me crazy. I have absolutely no advice because nothing works for me.
Post a Comment