02 July, 2008

Polka Pepper Party

Tonight you are all invited to our very first Polka Pepper Hair Accessory Open House. Nicole and I are excited to show you some of the things we have been working on...


First you pick a "BASE" {a headband, a clip/barrette, or a rubber band}.

Then you pick your favorite FLOWER {large or small} and snap it on.

The great thing is that you can interchange your flowers on all the different "bases" for several different looks and share between all the girls in the family!


Don't these flowers look so pretty in the hair for summer!


Come join us tonight at Karen's house at 7 PM.


We hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Oh, I am tempted! I am going to have to see if I can make it...

Angie said...

those are so cute. I may have to buy some for future use.

dandee said...

I am excited to see all of your pretty things! See you tonight!

tharker said...

Oh my goodness, that picture of Chloe is my favorite one yet! She looks adorable!

Kris said...

These are adorable. I wish I could be there.

Piper said...

Wow, are you selling those? Good for you!