11 July, 2008

I'mma Get Medieval on this Blog

So check this - a few months ago Boo gets all up in my grill: "When are you gonna change our blog design? I hate the monkey."

So I'm like: "You betta check yourself, Gee! No time. Nada. Now bounce!"

Boo: "It's going to be 4-eva before we get a new one."

Dirty: "You mean fo-eva, fo eva eva, FO EVA EVA?!"

Boo: { gives mean Asian eyes }

Dirty: "But monkeys are cool. Check it...this one's trying to grab a fly."

Boo: "It looks like he's throwing poo!"

Dirty: "I-ight, no more static. I'll do one"

So, I finally busted one out.

- Enjoy -

Audi 5000

22 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the new layout and the play by play of how it came about, you are hilarious!

Kris said...

Haha. This is awesome. Love the new look. Boo and Dirty South, you guys are so fun!

Sarah said...

Ummm, I'm jealous that you guys have the coolest blog layout in the land. AWESOME!

ashleyboice said...

um pretty amazing. I love it.

Kate said...

I do have to saith that you two are absolutly hilarious. Cute page :)

tharker said...

Oooh, you know when you get the mean Asian eyes, she means business!

I love all the names and corresponding photos for each of your profiles. You are hilarious!

The new Medieval look is H to the O to the T!

Samantha said...

Wow that is pretty amazing.

Alicia Leppert said...

Dangit, Tiffani beat me to the mean Asian eyes comment.
I love the new look, you got mad skizillz, Jared.

Nicole said...

I totally thought I was lost in cyber space for a minute - way to shake things up!

polka dots said...

Completely original header. Impressed by your fluency in gangsta. Haven't heard such talk in "for-eva."

Ms. Kristen said...

So funny! I can't chill with the gansta grill!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh Lindsay! I love it!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! I loved your last one too....but this, this is fabulous!

Heather said...

This is awesome! When ya gonna get me a new layout?

I can't give evil asian eyes, but maybe I could figure out something else... ya know since you RUINED our baby name and all.

Kim said...

Love it!!

Samantha said...

Hey good luck on your talk tomorrow!!!

melanie said...

Talent! Serious talent. Love the new blog, it's amazing.

tharker said...

I can't stop laughing. Lord Dirtius of the South and Lady Boo are so stinking awesome!

Good luck on your talks today Lord and Lady.

mumovearls said...

you guys really crack me up! I like the new design...

Sara said...

Love it!

Angie said...

how did you come up with the theme? you are such a weirdo.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Very impressive! And now we all know how it came to be.

duke of earl said...

dope.

and on another topic...i have been trying to get reservations to momofuku ko but so far no luck. today was probably my last chance unless someone drops out. maybe i will have to get mitch to recommend another place and then try again next time.