07 July, 2008

The Fourth

We went to ML for the 4th. Our holiday consisted of swimming...



eating and watching movies...


throwing Pop Its...


Chloe chillin' and being a good girl...



Hangin' out and layin' out


Playing croquet...




I'm sorry to say that I missed getting video of Jared doing his Bel Biv DeVoe "Poison" Dance every time he was poison in croquet.

Don't worry though, I did not disappoint...

I managed to get something far better...






I'm sure Jared is going to kill me. But, really, it would have been a crime to NOT post this gem!

Hope everyone had a fun 4th too!

24 comments:

Angie said...

hahahahahahhahaa. just as funny as the first time.

dandee said...

That is a gem indeed!

SO happy you had a fun fourth!

Heather said...

AwEsOmE! Man, almost as good as "ella beck girl".

dirty>south said...

you're just lucky I didn't have my shirt off.

Jeremy said...

Wow Jared is all I can say

tharker said...

Now all I need to see is his John Cougar Mellencamp dance and my life will be complete!

I'm so glad you guys all had a good time.

Lisa said...

Glad you guys had a fun 4th. Loved the video! Too funny.

Brenda said...

Wow! That is some skill!!!

Sara said...

Crazy, you would think he had watched that music video thousands of times. LOL! So funny!

hatch said...

That is sooo funny! I am glad that you had a great 4th!

melanie said...

Sounds like a great weekend, such cute photos. And that dancing is a funny, funny bonus!!

meohmyers said...

Too funny!! Jared, why didn't you ever put your talented dance moves/lip sync skills on display in the ward talent show?

Looks like a great weekend! I love all the pictures.

stylist to the stars said...

That was the best dance ever. You could totally make it on So You Think You Can Dance.

Can we count on you at try outs?

Lisa Christine said...

Now that was great!!! especially the end when he came to the realization that you were filming the 'moves'. Loved it. Thanks for sharing :)

Sarah said...

Ha, ha, ha. Your family always looks like you have the best time together. I love the picture of you and Chloe in the pool. So cute!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Gotta love a man with moves.

Your kids are so, so cute. So glad you had a great time together. Enjoy your day.

Kris said...

Haha, that's awesome. You guys have so much fun all the time. I love how he realized that he was getting recorded. This is classic. I love all the pictures too.

Stephanie said...

I just ran into your blog. Thank you making my daughter and I laugh. Just loved the video

Piper said...

Seroiusly, we could be related!!! Last time I did the "Poison" dance, I did the running man into the fridge and sprained my ankle!!! Hahahahahahaha!! That was the best!

AOlson said...

This is seriously a classic video. So glad you caught it on video!! My kids wanted to watch it over and over and over and . . . . . . they were lol so hard!! Thanks for the laughs Jared.

mumovearls said...

hahahhaaaa! almost peed my pants! Hhahahhahahahaaa! Had to watch it a couple times! Ryan says it brings back good memories... Maybe they could get together a work out a routine? Jared are you up for that?... We love you that was AWESOME!-n

The Donald said...

THAT...was...AWESOME! I didn't know he was such a big Wham! fan!

Although I would like to see the Bel Biv Devoe dance. I think those guys work at Home Depot now or something.

duke of earl said...

dope moves, hope you have the camera ready the next time C & C Music Factory comes on the radio...I remember he had that routine down cold too...ha ha.

Brooklet said...

What a great tribute to the nations birthday, Jared.