Yes, I was finally able to get Kaiya's hair into braids! It's taken forever for her hair to grow, so this was a real victory. {Okay, so her part is a bit screwy, but whatever.}
Here Kaiya is "all smiles" when in actuality she was screaming a few minutes earlier because she "didn't yike braids" and Mommy was "pulling my hair too hard!"
14 comments:
I never thought I would see the day! Just kidding.
She looks so cute! Even if she didn't yike them at first ;)
I love little girl hair! I wish my kid had more...
I never could get the hang of that. You are now officially the up there with all those smart moms.
She is adorable as ever. Good job.
I yike it alot.
Great job Lindsay! Cute! I also read your entry about your sister n law! She seems like a fabulous person!
we are still waiting for the day! congrats on your success:)
Wow, huge accomplishment for a little girl. The hairdo's are endless now.
Wow, she's like a little Asian Swiss Miss.
pretty hair kaiya!!
Kaiya is such a doll,and her hair is so pretty. It's so nice when their hair finally gets to that length. Braiding is one of the only things that keeps Kendle's hair out of her face for the WHOLE day. You will love it, as long as she lets you do it again. HA!
I love two french braids down the back. Kaiya, your hair looks like princess hair!
Oh...That is my very favorite thing about having a girl :) now that the braid is officially viable the possibilities are endless. Happy hair pulling I mean doing ;)
She looks adorable! I wish I could french braid, my girls will never let me "practice" I think I could get the hang of it if they would let me try, but I just can't handle the screaming!! Way to go for enduring! :)
Yeah! It looks so cute! We still aren't there yet so I can relate. By the way- Cam has that shirt, too!
How fun! I can't wait for Chez to get enough hair to do more than a pony on top of her head... but I figure it will be at least 4 years for that! Congrats on this milestone!!! Happy Hairdoos
Post a Comment