Finally a member of the family has been working out hard and consistently doing push-ups every day...
I wish I could say it was me, but it's not.
Who's the new push-up expert in the family?
I wish I could say it was me, but it's not.
Who's the new push-up expert in the family?
Look at that girl go!!!
What's her reward for working so hard?
What's her reward for working so hard?
Nothing like a little toe-sucking action after a hard day's work!
14 comments:
Way to go IronBaby. Work it girl.
That is so cute Lindsay. She is a determined little girl and knows she deserved some toe sucking time for her efforts.
Have fun cheeky baby. Keep on working it.
that is too darn cute! Go Chloe Go!!
So cute Chloe!
Love it!
They don't come any cuter.
I love watching babies suck on their toes! What a doll.
Holy bionic baby!
That is so funny! I've never seen a baby do "push ups" like that! She will be crawling before you know it!
the rolls on her legs as she is "working out" are so freakin' adorable.
Great job Chloe! Such a cutie!
Man she is adorable! Reed's favorite snack is his toes and I love it. Now if he would just learn to be more effective in his workouts...he might move one day!
I'm so glad you got pictures of her workouts. I have never seen a baby do an actual push-up - she is way too cute!
Cute, cute, pictures. It is hard work to push that little body up like that. It's so fun to see them discover they can do things on their own. Sorry I wasn't able to make it last night, Riley didn't get home until almost 9:00, but I hope it was fun!
Way to go, Chloe! Can't wait to see her moves.
Post a Comment