28 May, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend was fun and relaxing this year.

The kids had a blast.


Click here to read a play-by-play of the weekend.

13 comments:

tharker said...

What a fun weekend! I love the picture of Jared and Carson on the carnival ride. It's so funny!

I also love what Angie said about hanging pictures with Jared. Isn't it nice to feel validated Lindsay? heehee ;)

Glad you had a good weekend. Can't wait to see ya too!

Heather said...

Chloe is the cutest thing with her tongue... I'm glad Ang said Jared with crazy with the pic hanging too. I can totally see it!

tharker said...

I LOVE this picture of Chloe!

PRP said...

Chloe KILLS me. She is so stinkin' adorable I just want to eat her up!

Piper said...

That tongue is great!! Cannon still can't keep his in his mouth!!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Ok I am seriously getting a kick out of Chloe and her tongue action! Um can I just tell you how super cute your kids are? SERIOUSLY they are all gorgeous.

Kris said...

Wow, you sure did have a fun weekend. The comment about Jared hanging up the picture is cracking me up. I'm dying laughing. You look great fixing that Strawberry SHortcake. I love all the fun things you did with the fam. Glad you are back!

melanie said...

Your kids are so cute and you look SO dang good! Glad you had a good weekend.

Sarah said...

Looks like a fun family weekend. Your kids are so cute and that picture of Chloe is a keeper!

Debie Spurgeon said...

There's nothing like hanging out with friends and family on long weekends, what fun.
Love Chloe's tongue, she's a doll.

Brooklet said...

Love the pictures, That last one of Chloe is awesome.

Jan said...

That looked like a fantastic time. Your kids are so cute. That Chloe is a front page super star. So sweet even sticking her tongue out.

Lisa Christine said...

Oh wow....that picture of Chloe is fabulous. Frame that one for sure!