Do any of you ever feel like you are in a cooking rut? I know I sure do sometimes. I feel like there are about 10 meals or so that are in constant rotation in my household. Boring, huh!
I've decided to do something about it though. I am starting a recipe blog and I want you all to contribute! I thought this would be a fun way to get new and yummy recipes. I know there are plenty of good cooks out there. Whenever any of you have a good recipe, share it by posting on the blog. I realize that some of you enjoy posting recipes on your own personal blog, which you still can do, but maybe you could also copy and paste the recipe on the recipe blog as well.
So here's the link: www.get-your-eat-on.blogspot.com
If you want to contribute on this recipe blog, either shoot me an email or post a comment with your email address and I will send you a link to be a contributor to the blog.
28 comments:
Uh, can I be a blog member even if I probably will never have anything to contribute? Basically I'm asking if I can get on and get all the good recipes and not give any? I just have nothing to give in the cooking dept. This is a great idea. Hey, when is the card group starting up? I can't wait.
I'm really excited about this new blog. It sounds really fun. I'll love to check out this blog, I wish I had things to add, I'll have to look.
I love this idea! I think this sounds like a blast! Count me in on this one.
You have no idea how exciting this is because i've heard you're quite the chef.
I love to collect new recipes to try.
I am in a constant dinner rut. And I don't mind cooking, it's the thinking of a meal that does me in. Great idea Lindsay.
So yummy! I'm glad that's the first recipe you posted. It's amazing.
I'll look through my stuff and see what I've got to contribute.
I'm in! Shoot me an email!
I'm not sure I'll ever have anything great to contribute, but here's my e-mail just in case: tovdod(at)yahoo(dot)com. Looks like fun, and I'm with you in getting stuck in a rut with cooking. Especially when you have a picky family like mine that shuns the slightest change.
Great idea! Count me in!
What a delicious idea Lindsay.
Hey, I want in! Great idea!
twitchy56@hotmail.com
shoot me an e-mail Linds - I would love to contribute when I can.
Super idea Lindsay!! Count me in! olson8720@msn.com
What a good idea, I want in. Although I don't know if my meals are anything grand, mostly just easy!!
Great idea! I am in a major cooking rut right now.
Oh yeh, my e-mail. It's
Nower5@msn.com
The Wal-Mart incident. About 2 in the afternoon, right by the main entrance. Nice, Huh!!
Fun! I will contribute when I get home (we're in UT right now). Send me the info.
So want to be a part of this. Lindsay this is a great idea. Will you email me too??? Thanks!
McDonalds is usually in the weeks menu at least twice! Sick!
This is a great idea! Thanks for taking the effort!
I would love to be a part. Anything that will help me in the cooking department is great! kbmurray5@charter.net So when are you starting the card group up?
You know me and new recipes! count me in if you have any room left :)
I'm always excited to share recipes!
Great idea by the way!
oh, and here is my email:
K12Kuuipo@aol.com
sounds great. theehots@hotmail.com
Are you telling me I am supposed to cook dinner? Oh man.....
Great idea!!! I love it!
kkearl@xmission.com
nicole told me about this. i would LOVE to be in this. noelletomco@msn.com . great idea. i have lots of great ideas but they are 11 year old great ideas. no kidding.
Yeah, I'm WAY late on this, but can I still join? I'd love to share recipes and get new ideas.
oh yeah my email is
mkandros@hotmail.com
Post a Comment