29 April, 2008

24 Things About Me

I was tagged by Brenda...here goes...

4 Places I Go Over and Over
Walmart
Target
Carson's School
Karen's house for carpool
{Wow, I lead such an exciting life.}

4 People Who Email Me
Jared
Tiffani
Nicole
Doctor Dictionary Word of the Day

4 of my Favorite Foods
cereal (current fave: Reeses Puffs)
ice cream (current fave: anything Breyers)
pizza (current fave: Roundtable chicken/artichoke hearts with garlic cream sauce)
pasta (current fave: Garlic Chicken Farfalle)

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
At a day spa--I could relax and get pampered
Disneyland--always a blast and I'd love to see Kaiya enthralled by her favorite princesses
Hawaii--I've never been there before
New York---I didn't get to go on "the best trip ever" last year with my boys so I'd love to see it with them.

4 People I Think Will Respond {This means I tag you. I didn't realize that until I saw Alicia's post. I guess I thought it meant who would comment on the post. Silly me.}
Sarah D.
Sara S.
Nicole Z.
Heather B.

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
My Office DVDs
My Gilmore Girls DVDs
Clueless
Moulin Rouge

14 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, I didn't realize that was a tag either... good thing you clarified.

PRP said...

You know you love coming to my house so frequently....

I could sure go for some of that Garlic Chicken Farfalle pasta right now!

Brenda said...

I have been downing Costco's Spinach Artichoke Parmesean Dip for the last 3 days. I might have to try that pizza!

Kris said...

I've never had any of the 4 things that you eat over and over. Ok, except the ice cream, but yeah all that other stuff sounds yummy! I could use a day at the spa!

Debie Spurgeon said...

That garlic chicken recipe must be delicious, I've heard all about it.
Did I miss the day the recipe was handed out?

tharker said...

Yeah, what is this Garlic Chicken Farfalle Pasta? Did you find The Cheesecake Factory's recipe? Next time you make it, I certainly wouldn't mind trying some...hint, hint ;)

Jan said...

Matties favorite cereal is yours. Reeses must be good. Fun list. New York does sound really good right now. I think your 24 list looks fun.

Alicia Leppert said...

Lindsay, I'm pretty sure I am the silly one. It wasn't until after I "tagged" everyone that I realized it probably did just mean comment. Which probably means Brenda didn't tag me at all, just thought I'd comment. So, I feel like a horse's pitoot. But look what I started on accident!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the tag. I love that you listed cereal as one of your favorite foods and that pasta sounds pretty yummy! I love all of the music from Moulin Rouge, great movie.

Kim said...

Disneyland rocks! Cereal is the best!

::lindsay said...

Alicia,
You are so funny! I don't know whether it was a tag or not, but either way, I'm glad you made it one. It was fun to do and now everyone gets to participate.

Brooklet said...

Gilmore girls? Really?

Kate said...

ahhhh, reeses puffs, a HUGE favorite over here :)
Also, congrats on 10 years! That is so exciting and what a blessing it is to you :)

Piper said...

Clueless? I love that movie too!