1. How many Presidents assassinated?
4--Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, John F. Kennedy
2.Which President was so fat he couldn't fit into the bathtub?
William H. Taft
3. Which President served 2 terms but not consecutive terms?
Grover Cleveland--Benjamin Harrison beat Grover Cleveland for reelection, but then Cleveland ran again and beat Harrison, thus enabling him to serve a second term.
4.Who was the shortest President?
James Madison--He was 5'4"
5. Which was the first President to ride an airplane and a submarine?
Teddy Roosevelt
3 comments:
Oooh. Look at me! I got one question right! Do I win a prize or something?
Thanks, Carson, for enlightening my non-presidential mind!
Nathan has been so into all kinds of trivia since he started kindergarten. His teacher is great at giving them all sorts of facts. And with the holiday, he's been crazy about presidents. Now he wants to visit Mt Rushmore, I thought of Carson right away. I remember Tami talking about that trip. What is the name of his favorite trivia book, I know Nathan would love it.
Carson is one smart cookie!
Post a Comment