Today Jared blessed Chloe at church. Chloe was an angel during the blessing and the blessing itself was beautiful. It was such a special day for our little family!
Jared did a really good job on the blessing. It was fun to have that happen in our ward. Your family looks so happy. I love the big grins on your kids' face! I agree with Tiffani, you look great too!
That's too bad we missed it yesterday, we were attending another baby blessing. Chloe looks so sweet in her white dress. What a lucky little girl to be surrounded by so much love from her family.
Lindsay, you look SO great (love your long hair)! Chloe is adorable (even if she too hates Blogger). Your family of 5 looks perfect together, I'm glad it was such a good day.
Zaymes and I were looking at pictures of Carson and Him as babies! They were so cute and chubby I can't believe how big they are getting next year is Baptism time... -n
13 comments:
It was beautiful. I was so happy that I could be there. Chloe of course looked beautiful, and contrary to your belief, so did you!
I love Chloe's expression in the picture with the kids. She is such a gorgeous baby Linds.
She's so cute! I'm sad we missed it, but by 2:30 our kids were spent.
Jared did a really good job on the blessing. It was fun to have that happen in our ward. Your family looks so happy. I love the big grins on your kids' face! I agree with Tiffani, you look great too!
Ohhh!!! That is so precious. Your family is beautiful. Chloe is an angel, and she looks as though she is a joyful addition for your kids.
That's too bad we missed it yesterday, we were attending another baby blessing. Chloe looks so sweet in her white dress. What a lucky little girl to be surrounded by so much love from her family.
It was beautiful. I'm so glad we were there. Chloe looked like and angel and Kaiya's dress was adorable. And you, my dear, looked fab as always.
Here's to a happy family!
Lindsay, you look SO great (love your long hair)! Chloe is adorable (even if she too hates Blogger). Your family of 5 looks perfect together, I'm glad it was such a good day.
glad i could be there. :)
Zaymes and I were looking at pictures of Carson and Him as babies! They were so cute and chubby I can't believe how big they are getting next year is Baptism time... -n
You all look SO wonderful! You I can't believe how big all your kids are getting. Crazy!
Chloe is a doll! And YOU! Aren't new mom's supposed to look frazzled? You look as cool as a cucumber!
Such a beautiful family you have. Congratulations!
Okay, so I know I'm the fiftieth person to say it, but that family picture is gorgeous. You totally have the most beautiful family.
Post a Comment