Yes, I'm one of those moms that takes a bazillion pictures of their kids. Unfortunately I don't really have an eye for photography so the pictures end up looking all the same---meaning same pose, same angle, only the kids are wearing different outfits.
Oh, well. Anyways, here are some of my latest shots.

Chloe always has two looks on her face. Here's face no. 1---It's the "I'm so worried" look

Here's face no. 2---It's the "I'm so confused and I'm so out-of-it" look

Look! She found her hand! She's a genius!

My 2 girls...Yeah, I realize I've already posted several pictures just like this. See what I mean? Same pose, same angle, only the different outfits clue you in to the fact that the picture is different than the previous sisters pictures I've posted.
Have a good day! As 2 year old Carson would say, "Peace out, Homies!"
20 comments:
My pics all look the same too. At least you are taking them!
who cares what they look like...just keep them coming...you know i love pictures of those cute kids. :)
I'm a huge fan of Chloe's confused look.
Even if they are all the same poses, Angie's right, we still love 'em! She is so beautiful.
Love the one of Kaiya holding Chloe. The position that Chloe is in looks oh so comfy ;)
Love the pictures. It's been awhile since my kids have had any casual picutres taken of them so maybe I'll be inspired by you!
Most of my pictures of Morgan lately have been of him in his walker, because now that he's crawling I can't get him to hold still. Chloe's facial expressions are great, I love a baby with personality!
Loved the pictures of the girls. Can't wait to see all the kids "live" one day soon. Chloe is getting rounder by the day! Love it...
These pictures are so cute. I think that Kaiya is the happiest big sister ever! I can't believe how big Chloe is getting. She's so beautiful!
I laughed out loud at all your commentary on the pictures. Adorable- no matter how many of the same poses, they always look a little different- so worth it.
You can never have too many "sisters" pictures.
That third one of Chloe is gorgeous!
Oh Chloe's cheeks are so cute, love face #2. The girls look adorable together. Does Kaiya still love to maul Chloe? Poor babies get all sorts of in your face scary love. At least the one here does.
I never get tired of seeing pictures of cute kids. And your's are some of the cutest!
I love the cheeks on Chloe. Just so loveable. Stella and Sam know right where to go when I say, PICTURE. Because it's always the same. . .
I love Chloe's cheeks. I just want of kiss her. All of my pictures look about the same to.
Chloe is a beautiful baby!
Her expressions are priceless! I try to get creative with the photo's but they are all about the same too!
It was fun hearing from you. You have the cutest kids. They are realy growing up and the newest is so cute. Well lookin at you I wonder why. Your adorable.
I need to see those cute girls! Chloe's cheeks are the best. I am also very guilty of taking the same picture with different outfits of Elsie...oh well, they're still fun to see!
Love all the pics. Kaiya was meant to be a big sister!! She's so proud, isn't she? Chloe is seriously the cutest thing ever. I just want to bury my face in those cheeks!! So so cute Linds!
I am happy you blog snoop, Lindsay. I do too! I love seeing your cute kids!
Your kids are adorable. I love her 2 "classic" faces. Hilarious.
Such a cute baby. Thanks for posting on my blog anyway. I hope you guys are doing good, it's good to be able to keep in touch with you, how's your ward?
Post a Comment