This is the Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand Stroller. It is normally $120 and I got it for $60!Good deal, huh!
They have more deals like this though. All their strollers were on clearance. A few of the baby aisles (like the baby layette stuff) were on clearance. The kids clothes were all on clearance as well. For example, there were boy cargo pants for $2 to $3! (The sizes for those were 4-5 or like 10 and up). In addition, there were other random aisles on clearance, like the dishes and silverware.
If you all have a chance, you should go. It's definitely worth it!
10 comments:
I'm totally going to go. Pants for that cheap? So cool! Was it at the new Super Target, or the one over in Kennewick. Probably both are having great deals! That stroller looks awesome, and I can't believe it was only $60!!! What a deal. Thanks for sharing the info.
Off to Target I go...
Sounds like great deals! I have that stroller and love it! I went last week and got awesome toys on sale!
Sara Spencer
What? I was there yesterday and didn't see that stuff..guess I have to go back!
Thanks Linds!
Thanks for the tip, maybe I can escape to Target for an hour or two to revel in some sweet deals!
Crap, I hate not living near a Target.
Hey, you didn't tell me about this stroller...twice already that is...heehee! I'm just kidding, I would be stoked too if I got such a great deal!
I so need to go to Target. Everyone is blogging about great deals and I want some!
Yay for the Sit N Stand! We got one too. Loving it! It is so perfect for Marlee to jump on and off the back. Nice buy!
I have that stroller too!! Love it! Although as they get older and heavier it gets harder to push. Great deal on it!! I payed the full price! Lucky you!!
Post a Comment