I'm so glad that he got to go on this trip with Jared's family. What an awesome memory for him. I love the picture of him giving the thumbs up in front of the Statue of Liberty.
Carson...thanks for the great memories! It really was a wonderful trip and you were such a job to be with. Put your "thinking cap" on about where our next adventure will take us! Love you lots. Gma
I love that Carson did the posts about his trip. I am so green with envy looking at the pictures and hearing about all the famous sites they saw. I have to comment on the "it's not my mom" comment, too. Sooo funny.
What a fun experience to share with Jared's family! That is so exciting! The fact that he has been to 19 states at age 7 is awesome! What a fun tradition! He did a great job narrating this blog post!
Carson did such a good job describing everything, I felt like I was right there with him. What an awesome experience for a 7 year old to have and see all of the things he will be learning about in history books as he goes through school.
I want you to know how much I enjoyed being on this trip with Carson. He is such a cool kid to be around. I just love him!! He was so fun and helpful with Elsie. Good job, Carson, on telling everyone about the trip. I hope to be able to another fun trip with you soon!
Hey Lindsay!! I just joined the world of blogging. Thanks for the message. I didn't know you guys went on such a cool vacation. That is so neat. Jacob enjoyed seeing the pictures of Carson at all of those different places. Very cool! What a great experience for you guys.
13 comments:
Great job on the commentary Carson!
I'm so glad that he got to go on this trip with Jared's family. What an awesome memory for him. I love the picture of him giving the thumbs up in front of the Statue of Liberty.
I love these posts by Carson. Perfect comments, great pictures!
Carson...thanks for the great memories! It really was a wonderful trip and you were such a job to be with. Put your "thinking cap" on about where our next adventure will take us! Love you lots. Gma
That really was a misspell when I put job rather than JOY...sorry :(
I love that Carson did the posts about his trip. I am so green with envy looking at the pictures and hearing about all the famous sites they saw. I have to comment on the "it's not my mom" comment, too. Sooo funny.
What a fun experience to share with Jared's family! That is so exciting! The fact that he has been to 19 states at age 7 is awesome! What a fun tradition! He did a great job narrating this blog post!
Carson did such a good job describing everything, I felt like I was right there with him. What an awesome experience for a 7 year old to have and see all of the things he will be learning about in history books as he goes through school.
Man, I wish I had gone! Love the pic of Jared chowin down... and your "twin" Vanessa.
I want you to know how much I enjoyed being on this trip with Carson. He is such a cool kid to be around. I just love him!! He was so fun and helpful with Elsie. Good job, Carson, on telling everyone about the trip. I hope to be able to another fun trip with you soon!
Carson,
Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us. I loved your take on everything that went down!
Great post Carson! You've seen more of this county and it's history than I have, I'm jealous!
Hey Lindsay!! I just joined the world of blogging. Thanks for the message. I didn't know you guys went on such a cool vacation. That is so neat. Jacob enjoyed seeing the pictures of Carson at all of those different places. Very cool! What a great experience for you guys.
AMEN Lindsay! I am SO done with all this too. Good luck, keep us posted when its gonna happen!
Post a Comment