06 September, 2007

Don't Hassle the Hoff

Note: This is not a joke. He is completely serious about this.

10 comments:

meohmyers said...

You've got to be kidding. That video director needs to be fired. It was like watching a horrible dream sequence or something. Awful!! I can't believe I actually watched the whole thing!

Sarah said...

I don't know why or how you found this, but that is one of the funniest/pathetic things I've ever seen. What kind of drugs do you have to be on to think that is remotely cool? Good find.

tharker said...

He NEEDS to fire his agent pronto!!!!

Kris said...

This was quite the interesting video! I love all the funny things you find and post! Hey, Tyler said that Carson wasn't at school today. Did he get transferred to a different school?? Where is he at now? Do you like the situation?

Heather said...

Seriously, that was like a big can of cheese. I didn't watch the whole thing... so only 2.6 mins wasted today!

Brooklet said...

I can't believe that it is not a joke- I mean he catches a fish in his mouth- it has got to be a joke!

Nicole said...

He's a HOTTIE!!!

OOGA CHUKKA! HOOGA HOOGA!

Alicia Leppert said...

That was five minutes I will NEVER get back. And I agree with Brooke. No sane human being alive could have done that seriously. He had to know he was being obnoxious and idiotic.

dandee said...

I heard the Hoff is big in Asia. Some sort of sex symbol they say...

Anonymous said...

I have some questions about the Birthday Game Board you made Tiffani. Would you mind e-mailing me? laurie@executivehomemaker.com? My friend's birthday is this weekend and we're throwing her a big party. That game looked AMAZING!