Kaiya: "This juice tastes like heaven!"
Carson: "I'm gonna go get my rub-a-dub-dub in the tub on!"
Kaiya: "Sabra won. Dominic out. I do hip-hop too." {imagine Kaiya doing a somersault.}
Carson: "Oh, yeah! I won! Boo-yeah, baby!"
Kaiya: "Go brush your teeth, Carnie!" {Why does my daughter use the term carnie?}
Carson: "That was so wicked!" {Carson beating Mitch at the Cars video game.}
Kaiya: Eww! What's that smell? Daddy toot? Oh, it's mama's breath! {Nice to know my breath is up there with Jared farting.}
7 comments:
Once again, I am laughing out loud. The Bates family strikes again!
You guys crack me up! The funny thing is, reading this is just like listening to snippets of conversation from Jared and Lindsay themselves!
I've never heard Kaiya say Carnie before, that's a classic!
Yes, I agree with tharker. I could hear your voices as I read every line. I love you guys...you're so fun to be around.
Carnie is one for the books!
So funny! I love hearing how much personality your children have! This was right up there with Friday Funnies!!! Very Cute!
I love this picture of Carson and Kaiya! They are so funny...take after Mom and Dad. I, too, could hear you in them.
LOL- especially the carne comment from a two year old!
Post a Comment