Jobs I've had:
babysitter, tutor, hostess, waitress, receptionist, telemarketer, shoe salesperson, and mother. I've never really had a REAL job. I guess you could say that I'm not exactly the hardest worker.
Places for a weekend getaway:
Is it sad that pretty much the only place we go away for the weekend is Moses Lake? Occasionally we'll go to Seattle, but that's about it. Most other places require a little bit more planning for us.
Movies I can watch over and over again:
Grease, Moulin Rouge, Pretty in Pink, Parent Trap (My favorite movie as a little girl), Where the Heart is (That one's for you, Ang.), Dirty Dancing, Clueless
Guilty Pleasures:
Naps, my soaps, ice cream
Places I've lived:
Seoul, Korea; Moses Lake, WA; Pullman, WA; Provo, UT; Murray, UT; Kennewick, WA; Pasco, WA.
What I first thought when I saw Jared:
Alysha kept telling me that her cousin Jared thought I was hot and had an "Asian fetish." Wow...nothing could have turned me off more then to hear that someone liked girls just because they were Asian. When I first met him, I thought to myself, "Does he think that because he's older I'll feel all flattered that he thinks I'm good looking? I'm not impressed." Then he and Angie were their usual hilarious selves and I changed my mind.
Places I've been on vacation:
Disneyland, East Coast, California (L.A., San Fran, etc.), Mazatlan, Las Vegas, throughout Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming with my parents.
Favorite Foods:
Ice cream (anything with chocolate), cake, cookies, pizza, Reeses Puffs cereal, Ohs cereal, Grandma Earl's homemade bread or rolls with strawberry jam.
If I'm in a jam with Jared, tactics I use to get out of the doghouse:
Hmm...I dunno....maybe apologizing, or crying, or givin' a little lovin'.
Websites I visit daily:
my email, blogs, people.com (I know...I'm a shallow, shallow girl. I wish I could say something smart like Kim, such as Fox news.)
First Kiss location:
first, first kiss---on his parents' couch and it did NOT rock my world.
first kiss with Jared---Grandma Earl's swimming pool
Places I'd rather be right now:
Anywhere with Jared and the kids, as long as he didn't have to work and we could play all day.
People I tag:
Anyone who wants to!
babysitter, tutor, hostess, waitress, receptionist, telemarketer, shoe salesperson, and mother. I've never really had a REAL job. I guess you could say that I'm not exactly the hardest worker.
Places for a weekend getaway:
Is it sad that pretty much the only place we go away for the weekend is Moses Lake? Occasionally we'll go to Seattle, but that's about it. Most other places require a little bit more planning for us.
Movies I can watch over and over again:
Grease, Moulin Rouge, Pretty in Pink, Parent Trap (My favorite movie as a little girl), Where the Heart is (That one's for you, Ang.), Dirty Dancing, Clueless
Guilty Pleasures:
Naps, my soaps, ice cream
Places I've lived:
Seoul, Korea; Moses Lake, WA; Pullman, WA; Provo, UT; Murray, UT; Kennewick, WA; Pasco, WA.
What I first thought when I saw Jared:
Alysha kept telling me that her cousin Jared thought I was hot and had an "Asian fetish." Wow...nothing could have turned me off more then to hear that someone liked girls just because they were Asian. When I first met him, I thought to myself, "Does he think that because he's older I'll feel all flattered that he thinks I'm good looking? I'm not impressed." Then he and Angie were their usual hilarious selves and I changed my mind.
Places I've been on vacation:
Disneyland, East Coast, California (L.A., San Fran, etc.), Mazatlan, Las Vegas, throughout Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming with my parents.
Favorite Foods:
Ice cream (anything with chocolate), cake, cookies, pizza, Reeses Puffs cereal, Ohs cereal, Grandma Earl's homemade bread or rolls with strawberry jam.
If I'm in a jam with Jared, tactics I use to get out of the doghouse:
Hmm...I dunno....maybe apologizing, or crying, or givin' a little lovin'.
Websites I visit daily:
my email, blogs, people.com (I know...I'm a shallow, shallow girl. I wish I could say something smart like Kim, such as Fox news.)
First Kiss location:
first, first kiss---on his parents' couch and it did NOT rock my world.
first kiss with Jared---Grandma Earl's swimming pool
Places I'd rather be right now:
Anywhere with Jared and the kids, as long as he didn't have to work and we could play all day.
People I tag:
Anyone who wants to!
5 comments:
Jared's Asian fetish...I NEVER get tired of this story! Did he show off his fluency in ebonics right away, or did that come a bit later in the courtship? Gotta love Jared.
I also loved your wiley ways of getting out of the doghouse. You so sly girl!
linds- i am kinda new at this bloggin' thing...what is tagging??
SO HOW COME YOU DIDN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME WHEN YOU REALIZED ME AND JARED WERE FUNNY? I'M KIND OF HURT.
Erin--My sis-in-law had those questions on her blog, then she tagged me, meaning it was my turn to answer those same questions on my blog and then tag others. So now I'm officially tagging you and can't wait to see your answers!
Well, Lindsay, I did fail to mention that I'm usually most interested in the Entertainment section on foxnews.com. Oops!
Post a Comment