Our 4th of July was really low-key, but very nice.We started the day with our Ward 4th of July Breakfast. The kids enjoyed riding their bikes in the little ward kiddie parade. The girls loved decorating their bikes too. After breakfast, I took the kids to the city parade. We've lived here for several years, but have never gone to the parade before! Trust me, I've been to many a parade in my lifetime, and so I think in my head I was expecting something a little bigger, so I was a little disappointed. It's no ML Spring Fest Moonlight Parade! Ha! There wasn't a single float! The girls had a great time though. They loved the candy that everyone threw out. We even ran into some friends:
After the parade was over, we went to Moses Lake for the day. It was nice to see family and hang out by the pool. We did a bunch of swimming, water basketball, croquet and eating. Later we went to David & Peggy's house and hung out for awhile.
Finally we went to McCosh Park to watch the fireworks. We hadn't gone there for years. Usually if we are in Moses Lake, we will just go to the stake center. It was fun to see them at the park though.
It was a fun, relaxing 4th of July. The way it should always be! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment