06 January, 2012

Carson, age 11



1. What is your favorite color?
Blue

2. What is your favorite toy?
My Nook {though not really a toy. must be growing up.}

3. What is your favorite fruit?
Apples

4. What is your favorite movie?
Lord of the Rings Return of the King

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Turkey and cheese sandwich

6. What is your favorite outfit?
What am I?! A girl?!

7. What is your favorite game?
Madden 12 on the Xbox

8. What is your favorite snack?
Cookie/brownie/oreo dessert

9. What is your favorite animal?
A monkey

10. What is your favorite song?
Party Rock Anthem

11. What is your favorite book?
Son of Neptune

12. Who is your best friend?
Jacob and Cameron

13. What is your favorite cereal?
Frosted Mini Wheats

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play combat ball, this game I made up

15. What is your favorite drink?
Grape juice

16. What is your favorite holiday?
My birthday because it should be a holiday

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
My Nook so I can read and text

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Frosted Mini Wheats

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
Red Robin with those steak fries

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
An engineer


3 comments:

Sarah said...

He is looking so grown up! I too love frosted mini wheats for breakfast - great choice Carson.

Kim said...

Carson makes me so happy! I love this idea of birthday questions...doing it for Elsie. :)

Tom Earl said...

Love that boy!