23 March, 2011

St. Paddy's Day

This year I decided to get festive with the whole St. Patrick's Day holiday.

This year the kids were all decked out in green. I even took a page out of Kaelynn's book and put green "Leprechaun" freckles on my girls' faces. I also did their hair in the shape of shamrocks. The girls were adorable and LOVED their hair.

Here they are:

Kaiya:
Chloe:

Here's a picture of their hair--It's not a very good snapshot and it was taken after she got back from school so it was mussed up a bit, but trust me, it looked adorable on them---even though Jared thought they looked like they had cornrows....whateva!


For dinner, I did a green dinner again. I'm kinda weird about green food, so I picked food that was naturally green. It turned out great. We had pesto pasta, green salad, green grapes, green broccoli, and mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.

I guess that was my good mom moment for the week! :)

1 comment:

A Bug's Life said...

oh i love good mom moments, hip hooray for them! daishan