Yep, all the kids are home today. They're all sick with the flu. Gotta love that.
It all started Wednesday afternoon when Chloe completely barfed all over the couch. Really, out of all the places she could have barfed, that was probably one of the worst places. You just can't get that sour milk smell out of the couch.
Anyhoo, after a night of her throwing up several times, yesterday just had us girls chillin'. By yesterday, Kaiya had a fever and took a 3 1/2 hour nap. I should have been more productive during this day at home and done stuff I've been meaning to get around, but instead I wasted time on the computer looking at blogs, finding out all the latest entertainment news and gossip, watched Jason & Molly's Wedding on the Bachelor, and well...you get the point.
When I went to pick up Carson yesterday from DI practice, there he was all huddled in the corner, sick as a dog. I was really surprised because he's my kid that never gets sick. Apparently he'd thrown up in his mouth during 2nd recess at school, didn't tell anyone, and went on with the rest of his day. Ummm....that's completely disgusting....and honestly makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth just thinking about it.
So today just entails the 3 kids watching movies all day. I don't quite know what I'm going to do yet, because really I can't clean until they get over this stuff, I've already read all the entertainment news for the week, and I'm caught up on my shows. I do know that I will be in the same hot pink sweatsuit I was sporting yesterday evening though.
Aren't you all jealous of the super fun times over here?!
10 comments:
Yeah, so not super jealous. That stinks! (just like the couch ;)
Yeah, that's not fun. The bright side?? You and the girls can ALL wear your hot pink sweats. Carson? I got nothin'.
I cannot even tell you how many times we have watched "Mulan" this week and how many episodes of "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" we've seen. By the way, Elsie realized that Kaiya looks like Mulan. It made me laugh.
It seems like the flu is making it's rounds again. Horrible that your kids have caught it. At least it seems they are getting sick at the same time which will hopefully help get it out of your house sooner. Good luck!
sounds like my house, minus the couch...that does stink. i have washed soooo many loads of pukey laundry this week, bleached counters, floors etc. i just hope that I DONT GET IT!
This sounds absolutely dreadful...well except for the getting caught up on shows and entertainment news stuff... Cause that is impressive.
Hope they all get better soon, and you are wearing a mask or a towel wrapped around your face ( remember Jared used to do that) so that you don't get sick.
This stuff is seriously spreading like wildfire!! So sorry. At least you look HOT in your hot pink sweats:) I just hope I can manage to keep all of that nastiness out of my house.
I'm so sorry. Do you think it was from my 45 minute visit the other day? Although no one in my family has had a fever...in any case, so very sorry.
And please talk to Carson...please. He is one strong kid to be able to do that.
I'm so sorry! I hate puking. Hope everyone feels better soon
I just have to say that throwing up and avoiding the "projecting" part is TALENT. We all knew Carson was a smart kid but this is talent. Poor kid! I was up at 2 am cleaning up after Shea threw-up. No fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment