07 February, 2010

Sweet Letter

{Week in Pictures--Day 6}

I let Kaiya draw in my church notebook, and then when I went to use it the next hour, this is what I found:

"I love you mom. so much mom. You are a nice mom. You are a sweet mom. You do stuff. I want to write emails. I love my family. I am at church. You are my favorite."

I'm sure she had Carson help her spell things, but isn't that sweet?!

I. LOVE. HER.

6 comments:

Brooklet said...

What a nice note to stumble upon. sweet girl.

PRP said...

So, so sweet.

Cathy said...

That is so sweet! Also, amazing she could write all that!

Angie said...

such a tender heart

tharker said...

I don't know how I missed this, but Amy just pointed it out to me. I LOVE that girl!

Kim said...

That's sweet!! Elsie just told me today that she didn't love me and she only loves Daddy. Not so sweet.