16 February, 2010

Good Eats

The latter part of 2009 I decided to be a little more adventurous in my cooking. I felt like I was in one of those cooking ruts where I make the same thing over and over and over. I decided that I would try 30 days of new recipes.

It definitely had some mixed results. Some of the recipes were terrific and some not-so-much. I'm really glad I did it because I have some great new recipes now in my rotation of foods to make.

I've also decided to carry that into this year and try to do a new recipe a week. It's been a fun little way for me to learn some new things and be a bit adventurous in our eating.

I'm going to post all of our successful recipe choices onto the food blog.

Check them out HERE.

Oh, and if you want to contribute to the recipe blog, I'd love that. You can email me.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I've been feeling in a rut with cooking too. I love your idea of cooking new recipes all month.

Amy J. said...

I second Sarahs comment. I am heading over to check out your picks right now.