29 January, 2009

13 Months

Baby girl is 13 months!

Chloe's latest and greatest:

She is a walking machine these days! She walks everywhere and it's adorable!

She is literally eating us out of house and home. Girlfriend has to be constantly eating. She must have food in her hands at all times. If she sees someone eating, immediately she starts begging for food. My food is never my own anymore. I'd actually be curious to see what she weighs currently because she now LOVES Milk and I think between all the eating and drinking, she's finally packing on the pounds.

She still isn't saying any words {Well, other than no} but instead makes a whining sound as her only form of communication. All day long, I hear the sound, "Ugh, ugh, ugh." She actually sounds like a whimpering puppy. It's pretty cute, but again, she does it ALL. DAY. LONG.

She folds her arms during the prayer. I think it's the most adorable thing ever.

Remember how she gives big cheesy smiles because she thinks she's being hilarious? Well, her newest thing is giving just mean nasty scowls on her face. Seriously, the girl gives looks that could kill. She thinks it's hilarious though because when she gives a mean look people will laugh. And she's right...it's pretty funny.

Her hair is finally growing and so its goodbye to the headbands and hello to the one ponytail on top of the head.

She is getting her molars and has been just crusty for about 2 weeks now. Poor girl is in lots of pain. Oh and the front of her shirt is completely wet all day long and {to quote Angie} looks like a walking wet t-shirt contest.


16 comments:

Kris said...

Sydnee is watching the videos with me. We think Chloe is so cute. I love watching little ones walk. Absolutely adorable.

Amy said...

So cute!!! LOVE the little ponytail on top of her head! Sean is flipping out: "Baby! Baby!"

Kim said...

Yes, we just watched those videos about 10 times in a row...no lying. I told Elsie if she took a bite of her food, she could watch it each time. She loved it!!

Ben and Alissa said...

Sooo cute! I love the videos! I really like the outfit she's wearing in the second one, I love pink and brown together.

We're trying to help Katie fold her arms during prayers, but she has never let us do anything with her arms that she doesn't want. So it's not quite happening yet.

Brooklet said...

Look at her go- I love to watch them walk when they are still a little unsure of their walking skills and toddle just a bit! she is so cute!

in that second video you can totally see her spit fly when she turns her head! We are in the same stage, but Morgan is recovering from a cold, too, so we have spit and boogs flying and dripping everywhere!

Lisa said...

She is so cute. I admit I've been the recipient of that dirty scowl a number of times. You know I'm jealous of that walking machine!

Angie said...

i wonder where she gets the dirty scowl from?

Debie Spurgeon said...

Cutest little girl ever. I thought for a moment you were describing me when you were talking about her eating habits, we definately have that in common at the moment.

tharker said...

Oooh, Chloe has learned the "Angry Asian Eye"...I've GOT to see that!

I loved watching her toddle around my house this morning. She is the cutest thing ever with her little "give me some food" whimper!!!

Lisa Christine said...

She makes me smile :)

Sarah said...

She is such a cute little girl! I love watching her walk around.

Heather said...

Awww.... she is really good at giving those "crusties". Hmmm. Wonder where she gets it.

Piper said...

What a cute girl! Love those cheeks!

Mandi said...

She is SO cute. Sounds like she and Makenna are doing a lot of the same stuff these days...minus the walking and the teeth here. I LOVE that she still has those big baby cheeks, but I bet she'll start to slim down now that she is walking so much. I love that drunken sailor walk!

Peggy Dee said...

Chloe is so adorable. We want lots more just like her, k? I just read the pinewood derby blog and I can't remember when I have laughed harder. Jared is the king! I bow to him...

Sara said...

She is growing so fast! She looks so cute in the videos.